Saturday, April 14, 2012

anti-cashier


you know anticomedy?
how you like break the typical rules of what a joke is
well, I'm the anti-cashier
I do all the shit that I just, shouldn't and people tip me like crazy

example, a guy who was kinda cute walked in
glasses and dark hair, nice smile
and we were almost closing so no one was around and I literally was just standing there with nothing to do
he like looked at our massive pastry case, perplexed
so I said, "Hello! if you're looking for something sweet and want a suggestion - I'm right here!," which was a total freudian slip
... then he just kinda grinned and said, "Okay, just let me think about it for a moment."

when he finally came to the register I realized his girlfriend was standing only a few feet away but was just out of my line of view and she was glaring at me

they tipped me 2 dollars for a 4 dollar pastry that she ended up paying for

... I just like bumble through social interactions until people give me money.

No comments: