Tuesday, April 10, 2012

summer planz

This is the first time in far too many years I will have the summer free of all academic endeavors, so I'm gonna try and do everything I have been putting off. We'll just see what happens.

1. make watercolors and silkscreened t-shirts.

2. create etsy store to sell aforementioned items.

2. attend or volunteer at grassroots.

3. write 2 letters a week. (oh, no! I'm out of stationary. plan 2.5: get new fancy stationary!)

4. read at least 1 book per week on my porch with some locally made wine.

5. attempt to understand how guitars work.

6. get $$$ for music festival in Montreal to see Sigur Ros.

7. actually go to the ink shop instead of dreaming about it, maybe even take a class there or whatever they do.

8. sleep more than 4 or 5 hours a night, every night.

9. make fancy breakfast way more often than necessary.

10. get so many freckles they overlap and it makes me look tan (not so much for the physical appearance, just to be outdoors!)

11. watch so many foreign films. how many? so.

12. jump into every gorge possible and just visit the others.

we'll see what happens. TELL ME YR SUMMER PLANZ.

No comments: